When you care about your employees, your actions show it.
Worksite health screenings are a great way to demonstrate how much you value your employees, and they’re a great first step toward improving workforce wellness. Health Designs has perfected a health screening process that helps employees understand the state of their health –and what they can do to improve it.
We offer a variety of screenings and Face-to-Face Health Coaching to help your employees assess the following:
- Cholesterol Levels
- Glucose Levels (screening for diabetes risk)
- Blood Pressure
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Bone Density
- Body Fat Analysis and Waist Circumference
We can also provide:
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen), a screening tool for prostate cancer
- Colorectal At-Home Cancer Screening Kits
- C-Reative Protein (inflammatory markers)
- Hemoglobin A1C (screening for diabetes)
- Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH) test
We maintain strict confidentiality to protect the privacy of your employee. Individual results are reviewed privately, one-on-one with each participant, and we use plain language to help them understand the results and identify steps they can take to improve them.