Wellness Champion and Health Promotion (Contractor)
Description: Wellness Champion
Location: Monroe County, FL
Status: 12 month contract position, part-time
- Build and foster a long-term relationship with client company and their employees by offering a high level of onsite wellness program promotion that fosters both individual and organizational health and well-being.
- Deliver a variety of services that educates, inspires and supports employee health and well-being and culture enhancement.
- Communicate wellness initiatives to employees and promote participation in ongoing wellness activities at various client locations one month during each quarter.
- Deliver engaging workshops and educational forums.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a health science (preferred)
- Familiar with using coaching methodology to support behavior change
- Strong and knowledgeable presenter of wellness workshops to groups and enjoys doing so
- Experience measuring biometrics a plus (manual blood pressure, finger stick, glucose)
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications
Click here for the full job listing and email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Phone: 904-285-2019 - Fax: 904-285-2779