We have all done it. We put something off until the last minute and stress ourselves out trying to get it completed. Despite saying it will not happen again, we soon find ourselves in the same predicament. So, here are some tips on how to stop procrastinating from Business Insider:
Tips to Stop Procrastinating
- Plan a reward for yourself for completing difficult tasks.
- Document work tasks on a bulletin board in your office and prioritize it daily.
- Plan on tackling the most challenging tasks in the morning when you have the most energy.
- Block out times during your day dedicated to working on time sensitive projects.
- Periodically reflect on how your time is being spent to determine if you are being productive.
- Know yourself and find a place to work where you won’t get distracted.
- Have an “accountability” buddy with whom you share your progress with.
- Make sure to maintain work life balance, eat healthy and get enough rest in order to keep a positive attitude and maximize productivity.
By following these tips, you should be able to stop procrastinating and decrease your stress levels! Click here to learn more.
Phone: 904-285-2019 - Fax: 904-285-2779